We host creativity-based events, aiming to enrich the community and help creatives connect!
Creative Guts invited creatives to participate in an international mail art exchange. Participants will create an original piece of tiny art (5” x 7” or smaller!) to mail to an address we supply from another participant. Everyone will send a piece of art and receive art from another creative in the world. In a time of forced separation, this is another way to come together, and show off some creative guts!
1. The deadline to sign up for this event has passed. If you did sign up, you will receive a name and address from Creative Guts by Monday, May 3, 2021 via email.
2. Create an original piece of art no larger than 5" x 7". Feel free to sign the back and include your social media handles, website, or a business card!
3. Mail your artwork to the address provided by Friday, May 14, 2021.
4. You should receive artwork from another participant in the following weeks. If you do not receive a piece of art by Tuesday, June 1, 2021, please contact us at so we can investigate.
5. If you are on social media, we encourage you to share the art you receive! Please tag us and/or use the hashtag #CreativeGutsExchange in your post so we can see what you got!
Please note your name and mailing address will be shared with the person who is sending you art.
Questions? Contact us.
The deadline to sign up for this event has passed, but we will be doing more in the future. Sign up for our newsletter to hear about future Tiny Art Exchanges or follow us on Facebook or Instagram!
Virtual Art Exhibit
Creative Guts teamed up the Workforce Housing Coalition of the Greater Seacoast (WHC) to present a virtual art exhibit celebrating the places we call home. Where We Live aims to better connect us, as individuals, to the beauty, diversity, and importance of the places we call home. Housing is our mission, but what is housing without the people who call it home? Head on over to the WHC's website and click on each piece to learn about the artist. Contact Executive Director Sarah Wrightsman at to add your work to the collection.